Solar power is financially rewarding because there are many Federal and State financial incentives, as well as Solar Renewable Energy Certificates. Incentives are at an all time high:
- Federal tax credit of 30% of the total installed cost of the system
- State rebates: each State will pay you the prevailing rebate incentive towards the total cost of a residential system.
- Solar Renewable Energy Certificates (REC’s) are traded for cash. You start to earn REC’s from the first month your system is operational.
- Power companies are mandated to purchase the power you generate as part of New Jersey’s & CT Renewable Portfolio Standard.
- Residential Solar systems have a 4-6 year average return on investment. Then they earn you revenue for the life of the system. We will show you how the numbers work specifically for your property.
- Commercial Solar systems have a 3-4 year average return on investment.
- Reduce or eliminate electric bill.
- Hedge against certain electric rate increases.
Let JD Solar Solutions prove to you why there has never been a better time for solar! We will show you how this investment works for your family or business. We will give you the numbers in a simple format so you can see how quickly your solar system will pay for itself and then start to earn you money. The return-on-investment from solar makes it an easy decision.